Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My brand new Kenwood dishwsher has an E4 error code I think

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** my brand new Kenwood dishwsher has an E4 error code I think I have 14 days to return it as the internet says this is a common problem due to poor workmanship and loose hose inside
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I isntalled a new Kenwood KID60B14 integrated dishwsher yesterday it seemed ok filled the rinse aid tried 1st wash
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Erro code E4 which the manual says is overflow
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 11 months ago.

Hi

Sorry for the delay do you still need help on this?

If so have you tried tipping the dishwasher backwards to clear any water from the base?

Regards