Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My name is ***** *****, I followed the steps from this post

Customer Question

Customer: Hello my name is ***** *****, I followed the steps from this post and found that there was a long piece of clear plastic that was wrapped in the impeller, I freed part of it, but I believe a piece is still wrapped around the impeller as it will not spin every time, is there an easy way to get to the inside of the front panel so I can try to manually free it
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was getting the E20 message and it would not drain I cleaned the filter which did not solve the problem so then I found the peice of plastic in the impeler now I believe it is wrapped around it and I cant get to it, wondering if there is a way to access it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 11 months ago.

Hi

Can you post the make and model numbr of the appliance you have please.

Regards

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I actually fixed my problem so I am all set. Thank you

No worries that's fine. Thanks for letting me know.