Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Our bush wqp12 9348 does not let you press any of the prog

Customer Question

Hi, our bush wqp12 9348 does not let you press any of the prog buttons.. They all flash on when switched on but then can not select any?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect there is water in the base of the machine under the tub that has actuated the flood cycle. Does the drain pump run continuously? Can you inspect the bottom mechanical area for a water leak?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
When i open the salt filler... It is full to the brim with water. Is that where you mean?
No the pump does not try to op.The unit switches on, the five program lights flash once,
The power light and the salt and rinse aid lights remain on.No program buttons respond to pressing.
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Can you get a look at the area under the machine, in the mechanical area where the motor and other parts are? Any water under there?