Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Zanussi ZHF865x Duo oven. The bottom (large) door

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, I have a Zanussi ZHF865x Duo oven. The bottom (large) door come off, I suspect a couple of broken springs? I can't see any drawings anywhere to show how it should be or how to access the area the hinges attach to the main oven. Any ideas?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The door initially stopped opening completely, then the whole hinge popped out the right side, then on the left. It's now completely off.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes, I have a turkey to burn in a few days though.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That model shows the hinges as part of the oven door, see link below. If they are intact and on the door, they should slip into receivers on the oven body. They will need to be opened and then locked into position with the swivel locks and then they will slip into the receivers. Are the hinges intact?

CLICK HERE