Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Problem with hotpoint Aquarius wmf760. Trying to remove

Customer Question

Hi. Problem with hotpoint Aquarius wmf760. Trying to remove board from bottom left of machine as described in one of your posts. It's a large 10 by 5 inch unit. Is this somehow completely removed from machine to check connections. Is this 'the board '? Thanks
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Removed board. Problem was, machine not filling with water. Showing f01 error. Later h20 error. Now showing no errors, just counting down cycle on display , but not starting. Took out board to check connections, but becoming to complicated. Need advise, thanks.
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 11 months ago.

Hi

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question, Do you still need help on this?

Regards

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Your site promised a reply in a day (usually ten minutes). It's taken a day and a half. If you've taken any money off my card, deposit included, i expect a full refund for this extremely poor service. No i do not need any further assistance.Paul
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I don't want another technician to contact me, as this thread has stated. The appliance is now at the tip, and a new appliance is on order, due to me thinking i was not getting an initial reply. Their is nothing in it for you to keep trying to contact me. Remember to refund any monies taken to my card, for your 'not as described ' service.