Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Can I replace the bearings on a zanussi zwf12070w washing

Customer Question

Can I replace the bearings on a zanussi zwf12070w washing machine
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 11 months ago.

Hi

Theres 2 versions on that model and one you can replace the bearings but the other is a welded tank which you cannot.

To check you need to either remove the top of the washer and from there look at the center of the drum and if you see bolts goings round the drum in the middle then you can replace the bearings as you need to remove the tank and strip it down.

But if you don't see the screw then its welded and you cannot do anything with it.

Or if you just post the product number (pnc) of the sticker on the inside of the door and its starts with a 9 then I can tell you which drum you have.

Regards