Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My French door refrigerator interior light is out on the

Customer Question

My French door refrigerator interior light is out on the refrigerator part and the control panel on the front that does ice and water is also out. What to do? It is still cooling
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The issue is likely with the electronics in the refrigerator. Unplug the refrigerator for an hour to reset the electronics. Any change when it is plugged back in?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Unplugging it did not help. I don't have any manuals or anything that gives the model number
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

The model number will be on a tag, usually in the fresh food section.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not finding it but I have the refrigerator with the French doors and freezer on the bottom. The light is on in the freezer part just not the refrigerator part and the water and ice dispenser on the door is still not operating or lighting up.