Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a caple fan oven and it loudly vibrates when using

Customer Question

Hi. I have a caple fan oven and it loudly vibrates when using it. I have taken off the Heat guard to reveal the fan. I'm going to replace the rusty screws. Is there anything I can do with the fan to see if the noise stops?
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
You don't need to call if you can reply here
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 11 months ago.

Hi

To be honest there isn't much you can do to the fan other then just check the nut is tight on there and the fan blade isn't catching the heater element around.

But if its still noisy after that then it will be the fan motor itself and will need to be replaced. As to be honest when you start to get a noise from there its mostly the fan motor itself that causes the noise so just check the screws are tight in there and the nut is tight on the fan and if that doesn't cure it then the fan motor will need to be replaced here im afraid.

Regards