Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Mr.Jon. from Sri Lanka. I have a De Dietrich Oven but I 't

Customer Question

Customer: Hello Mr.Jon. I am Kuga from Sri Lanka. I have a De Dietrich Oven but I don't know the model no, I couldn't find this information on the Oven, I am an electrical engineer, I checked the heating element A.B, & C and found
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: element B is short circuit ( earth leakage) and once you switch on the oven and turn the set button on our main earth leakage trip switch is getting off, can I by this element and use the oven ?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes, Sir.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Elements for your oven are at the link below. Do you see the element you have in your unknown model?

CLICK HERE