Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have an 88100k age induction stove hob ... It has a F29

Customer Question

I have an 88100k age induction stove hob ... It has a F29 error code that I can't seem to figure out
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 12 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That error is not a valid error code, so it would appear that the main electronic control board has failed and will need to be replaced.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
It seems unbelievable that an appliance like this can produce an error code that has no meaning. I am able to get it switched on but it reverts to the same error code following use.
Expert:  Kelly replied 12 months ago.

Well, per the manufacturer's service information, that is not a valid error code. I will place your question back to the list, perhaps another has some input. I suspect the reason you did not get a reply sooner is because of the invalid error code.