Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Just bought a new dishwasher smeg cant get it to go can u

Customer Question

Customer: hi just bought a new dishwasher smeg cant get it to go can u help me
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: just switched it on put it to the programme water doesnt seem to be going into it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect you may have an issue with the water supply from your home. Does the inlet valve hum or buzz? Are you certain the water supply is turned on?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?