Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Miele Dishwasher G1022? I tipped backwards as it was not

Customer Question

Miele Dishwasher G1022?
I tipped backwards as it was not filling just continually pumping out, it now fills then pumps out again after a few minutes with no wash cycle.
I am going to check the non return valve and leave electrically isolated for 1 to 2Hrs and see if that resets anything, unless anyone can assist further.
I have turned back on and now a little progression.
the machine fills and after a few minutes pumps out again. bottom 2 lights are on and the third one up comes on and off as it goes through the events like a stuck record player!
I am away in St Vincent and no chance of a Miele engineer on this island only me being a plumber and my neon screwdriver!
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
UK mobile is 07848xxxxxxxxx
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect there may be a leak that is causing the flood cycle to initiate after a regular cycle has started. I do have the service manual for that if you would like me to send it to you. Just let me know and I can send you a download link.