Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a NEFF oven and the power supply went off this

Customer Question

Customer: I have a NEFF oven and the power supply went off this morning briefly. The time display is flashing and I need to reset the clock. But when I press the button with the 2 arrows, none of the red symbols display and the clock cannot be set. This means the oven wont work although it was fine before the power supply went off. Cathy Wiles
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What details do you want? I can't set the time because the red symbols wont display.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes ok.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Hold in the 2 leftmost buttons while adjusting the time. Does that set?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?