Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Triple beep from Zanussi dishwasher ZDT12011FA. It sounds

Customer Question

Triple beep from Zanussi dishwasher ZDT12011FA. It sounds like it's trying to drain. The arrow light is flashing with each beep.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 12 months ago.

Hi

If the arrow light is flashing then you need to count the number of flashes from it in between the pause and let me know as this is an error code.

Regards

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Hi
The arrow light flashes with each beep. So I get a tripple beeb/triple flash then a pause then the triple beep/flash again. This continues until I turn it off

Hi

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I did actually reply back but looks like it didn't go through.

If you have 3 beeps from it then its an anti flood error code. Water has leaked into the base and activated the flood switch under there.

What you need to do is pull the dishwasher out and lean it 45 degs backwards and water should drain out from the base so you may need a towel for that part.

Once the water has drained out the flood switch should reset itself and will allow you to use the dishwasher as normal so see how it goes from there.

But if it happens again then there is something leaking under there so you need to remove the side panels so you can see under there and check the hoses.

But try the above and see how it goes from there.

Regards

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Unfortunately it's integrated so it's not possible to do this

It will still come out even tough its intergrated as the are made to be able to come out and replaced so that shouldn't be a problem.

But if you just cannot remove it then remove the wooden kickboard at the bottom of the kitchen and from there you will see a metal cover below the door. Remove this and then you can use a sponge to soak the water up.

But if it does it again then it will have to be pulled out to find the cause of the leak from there.

Regarsd