Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My dishwasher didn't drain all the water. It seems as if it

Customer Question

My dishwasher didn't drain all the water. It seems as if it stopped into the cycle, because the crockery didn't rinse properly. I can't get the water out of the bottom of the machine. Is there a plug that can let the water out? How can I get the machine to switch to a cycle again. At the moment the lights show that there is power, but it doesn't react if I turn the dial
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! It will not react until it has drained. The most common cause of poor or no drainage is a plugged connection at the drain hose. Can you remove the drain hose from the home's drain pipe connection and see if that is plugged?