Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have replaced the evaporator fan motor in a

Customer Question

I have replaced the evaporator fan motor in a model#hss25gfpjww it still won't start without spinning the fan. Where can I get a wiring dragram
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The tech sheet for your model is attached.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I didn't rate your answer because the diagram was to fuzzy to read and I don't think it matches my ref..Does the fan motor have a starter circuit? How much power goes to each of the wires and which is common-ground?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Looks fine to me, you must not have enlarged it. Good luck.