Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I am ***** ***** I have a KENWOOD KFF2DW14 with an error

Customer Question

Customer: Hi i am ***** ***** I have a KENWOOD KFF2DW14 with an error code E6 grrrr the manual gives nothing on the error codes
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: not really it is flashing on the fridge side of the display between 5degree and E6 alternating
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure I can wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 12 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The issue is likely with the electronic control module. Unplug the refrigerator for at least an hour. Any chage? Can you hear a fan running in the freezer section? Can you see any frost on the back wall inside the freezer?