Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My name is ***** *****, my washing machien zanusi 5k9 wont

Customer Question

Customer: hello, my name is ***** ***** torres, my washing machien zanusi 5k9 wont empty nor drain. is there any chance it can be fixed online??
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: one moment
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: i can wait and im ok to pay if satisfied
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! In the lower right corner of the front panel is a small access door. Behind that access door is the removable pump filter. It will unscrew and pull out for cleaning. Let me know if you have trouble accessing it.