Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have an Electrolux integrated Dishwasher (Model: ESL6211LO

Customer Question

I have an Electrolux integrated Dishwasher (Model: ESL6211LO & PNC:###-##-####. The Anti-Flood kicked in recently, after looking at this forum I followed the advice of removing the front plate to discover water on the bottom tray.
I've since dried it but within the next wash cycle, the tray was covered again.
I've dried it again and re-located what I think are the excess water tubes (two small grey tubes about 1/2" in diameter) into a bowl at he front of the dishwasher and ran a cycle, once the dishwasher fills and begins to get into the cycle, these tubes seems to dispose of quite a bit of water.
Any suggestions on what is causing this and is it an easy fix?
Michael.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the issue is with the amount of water that is filling the machine. Can you post a picture of the tubes you see the water leaking from?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** a picture of the tubes. When the machine fills it seems ok, but as the washing arms start to kick in, that's when the water seems to start coming out.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

If it leaks only as the wash starts, the vent is likely not opening to allow the pressure in the tub to escape. Do you feel any burst of air at the vent where the hot steam escapes at the end of the cycle when the wash first starts?