Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Jon - how does this ask a question thing work? - i have a

Customer Question

hi Jon - how does this ask a question thing work ? - i have a britannia oven and there was a smell of burning then the main oven green light and thermostat went out. The side oven works fine, the gas hob ignitors work and the clock works. Looking around on line most people say the control board is probably the problem. How do i access the control board?
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also where can i source the board if that's the problem?
Expert:  Kelly replied 12 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! On most models, the control PCB is accessed by removing the knobs, followed by the complete front control panel.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi sorry for the delay I have been in the US for a week. The model number is ***** Its not obvious how the knobs come off and i am reluctant to force.
If it is the PCB where do i get one?
Thanks
Jim
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

I believe they just pull off. Some have a small set screw inset into the side of the knob. However, I am not familiar with that model. I will place your question back to the list in case another may be.