Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Rob how are you doing?

Customer Question

hi rob
how are you doing?
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi. I did not know how it works.Anyway, I have Bosch Exxcel Aquastar 6.5L dishwasher and it does not dry inside.I need to perform some Fault Troubleshooting where it will display the fault on the screen.I found some info but i do not know how to perform testing fault on my Bosch Aquastar Dishwasher?I need exact answers to my questions.Please help or if you think you can come up with some standard stuff - better give me my money back.Look forward to hear from you.Many thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 12 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The most likely to be faulty is the electronic PCB. If you post the complete E number from the machine I can get you the technical sheet to invoke the diagnostics cycle.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?