Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have an indesit IWDE 12. all the lights are flashing. 4 1

Customer Question

Hi Dan, I have an indesit IWDE 12. all the lights are flashing. 4 green 1 red. wont do anything
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

If all the lights are flashing then its the main control board at the back that's causing this. But not sure what you mean by the 4 red 1 green part.

To cure this and stop all the lights flashing if you are handy with a soldering iron you can actually repair this.

Pull the washer out and remove the back panel and you will see the control board in the bottom left corner.

Remove this and open the plastic casing.

From there locate C17 capacitor. You will see the top of this ill have swelled up. Replace it and then retry it and this should have stopped the lights from flashing there.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Regards