Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Hoover SE148-80. Over the years I've had to replace

Customer Question

I have a Hoover SE148-80. Over the years I've had to replace element a couple of times, as we're in a hard water area.
The machine this weekend has stopped working - showing a flashing light. I think this is the drain being blocked - which I've cleared (although not yet taken the black sump off, yet).
When I put it on a spin cycle (clothes still in it) - it turns slowly but won't go into a spin. It then shows all the lights for end of cycle.
I've noticed that there is a lot of sparking in the motor. I wondered if it needed new brushed - but these don't seem to be available on line.
What do you think?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question. Do you still need help on this?

Regards