Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Bosch washer washes but won't move on to rinse
, it

Customer Question

Customer: hi. bosch washer washes but won't move on to rinse
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it just sits (on any chosen cycle) showing 1 min to go
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! It sounds like you may have a drainage problem. Is the water pumping out?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WF0265GB/01
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Replaced the element today but the machine is still cold
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

That model is not complete, but I suspect this is a dishwasher. If so, the main control PCB probably has a faulty solder connection at the heater relay point, a very common problem. Can you inspect the back of the PCB for burn marks, similar to the attached picture?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a washing machine. I guessed it might be the thermostat and have removed it and tested it. It seems to be faulty so I'll replace it and see what happens
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Okay, can you double check that model number, please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WF02465GB/01 It also has: FD 8304 601851
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I found it, it is actually WFO2465GB, the 0 instead of O was throwing the lookup off. The fault code sheet is attached. Are you seeing any flashing lights?