Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a zanussi TCE7276W condenser

Customer Question

Hi I have a zanussi TCE7276W condenser
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How many temperature sensors does this have, i have tested 2 thermostats on element and probe ntc on exhaust duct is there any more
thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The parts breakdowns are shown at the link below. I suspect that the control module may be faulty and not energizing the element fully. Do you have a meter to perform any testing with at the element?

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi the element and stats are all workin fine, which component on PCB would have blown and is this fixable instead of a new PCB
Thank you
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

It is most likely to be the power relay that closes to energize the element. It may be able to be sourced if there are any identifying numbers on the relay itself.