Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Bosch SGS46E02gb and would like to do a reset on

Customer Question

I have a Bosch SGS46E02gb and would like to do a reset on it , but dont know how to do it. I have water in the bottom of the machine and hope that a reset will cure. please advise
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok have found the reset, how long does it take and what is the sequence I have 3 flashing lights at the moment
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The tech sheet for your machine is attached.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!