Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Door to my Bosch Logixx 8 won't open.... reading your advice

Customer Question

Hi Daniel. Door to my Bosch Logixx 8 won't open.... reading your advice to someone else
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The door will not open if the water has not drained out. On the bottom of the front panel, there is a small access panel. Behind that panel is the pump filter that may be removed for cleaning. Once it has been drained and cleaned out, will the door open?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HiI have been away fro 24 hours so only accessing emails now. I thought from the website that the responses were in live chat.
Before contacting you I tried running another cycle, then a spin. It seems to complete this as usual and at the end it makes the click sound which I associate with door release.I also already tried emptying the filter (which I do regularly) and have also tried using the manual door release.I will provide model number shortly.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

If it completes the cycle and will not open, the door lock will need to be replaced.