Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a beko wm8063 that wont spin. It fills and then

Customer Question

I have a beko wm8063 that wont spin. It fills and then drains and repeats without the drum ever turning.
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have seemingly gone into diagnostic mode by turning to cotton and turning off the machine, turning back on while pressing pause. It comes up with F13 and then cycles through the flashing display and then water in and draining when I press play, but no spin.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also removed a whole bunch of coins from the filter courtesy of my 2 yr old. Impeller works fine.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect you may have an issue with the pressure switch circuit in your machine. If you remove the top of the machine, the pressure switch is mounted at the top of the cabinet. It will have a very small hose attached to it. If you remove that hose and blow through it (the hose), does air easily pass?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can blow through the pipe, their is a clicking sound from the connection half way down the machine and also a bubbling sound from where the pipe goes into the bottom of the drum. I hoping to find a solution today before ordering a new one so a quicker response would be appreciated. Many thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also when it tries to do a fill the lock symbol goes and off as it moves from fill to empty and back again
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a really poor service. Where is my response?