Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Fridge&Freezer and the sensor at the freezer has

Customer Question

I have a Fridge&Freezer and the sensor at the freezer has broken. It is sitting at the top of the door. How do I get a new one? Can you send me a new one by post? The type of the Fridge&FREEZER is E-nr KG39NA01/21 and FD-Nr 8803 00008
Jutta Waller
Storgatan 11
SE-114 44 STOCKHOLM
Sweden
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The E number you posted is not correct but the parts for your appliance may be sourced at the link below.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not get any help from you. You Said that my E nr was wrong bit it was not. I checked it twice! Jutta Waller
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, I must have mistyped a number. The parts for your model are below.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My fridge/freezer is of the mark Siemens. You gave me a list of spare parts to the mark of Bosch. Why?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Siemens is made by Bosch, they are the same company.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There was no possibility to order the spare part by the internet formula to an address in Sweden. It was only possible to order to an address in England.
Now I have found a Swedish retailer who helped me by internet without any cost and who found my detail at once, without telling me that my E nr was wrong. I am so sorry to tell you, but you gave me no help at all, just a lot of waste time. First you told me I should get the first answer in 8 minutes. I got it the next day and I want my 15 € back!
Jutta Waller