Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I've the same issue - shame the original poster never said

Customer Question

I've the same issue - shame the original poster never said if the new sensor fixed the issue. Any links to instructions to replace the sensor? In the meantime is it possible to disconnection the speaker. I think I located it on the main board on top of the fridge but it looks to be soldered in. I have disconnected the wires from the display circuit board on the freezer door - the fridge and freezer still seem to be running but I'm concerned it's not a wise idea. Thanks
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Im afraid I don't see what question you have been looking at so I have no idea what appliance you have or the fault you have.

So im afraid we need to start from the beginning on this.

Can you post the make and model number please.

Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
DanielThanks for coming back. I replied to a existing thread from 2 years ago, I assumed it would link to it. Anyhow we have a LG Fridge freezer model GR-L206CPQA the freezer temperature bings / beeps on its own accord making the temperature display go up and down. Seems to be for the freezer unit only.Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/uk-appliance/7frbq-lg-fridge-freezer-model-gr-l206cpqa-freezer-temperature.html#ixzz3sRyqFi4kThanks
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Ok im afraid I don't have any service info on these so I will opt out and this will open it for the other experts so if another expert can help they will jump in.

Regards