Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Siemens Xtronic Range model HD2525U. Gas burners

Customer Question

I have a Siemens Xtronic Range model HD2525U. Gas burners will not light, sometimes have to wait up to a minute before the gas comes on, we can hear it and then turn the electronic ignition on to light. Sometimes it comes on faster for no reason that we can figure out. Seasons don't seem to matter. We get sprk when the "cliking" is happening and will ignite as soon as the gas starts to flow? really bothersome does the same aon any burner.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! It sounds like an issue with the fuel supply. The regulator may be failing and not allowing the gas in. Does the oven light okay? When the burners do light, are the flames adequate and steady?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Kelly,
this site is a little strange has too many contact points, anyway, i am trying to answer your question concerning the Siemens Xtronic Duel-Fuel Convection oven stove. Oven is electric so just dealing with the stove top burners. All burners burn as high as we want them too, doesn't seem to be any fluctuation in the flame all burn steady.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Sorry you are having trouble with the site. I will place your question back to the list.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
By you are doing fine. It was My problem not understanding how to reply. Please just see my second reply answering your questions and help me sort this out. Phill
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Kelly,
I did not mean that I had a problem with you, just the opposite. I was having trouble navigating the JA site. I did try and respond to your questions but i don't think you saw that maybe? anyway can we re-start this dialogue and see if you can help me please?