Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a beko wm6 model and it will not start a cycle, I

Customer Question

Hey I have a beko wm6 model and it will not start a cycle, I changed the door switch but no joy... When in test mode I cannot get any of the tests to run and the door won't lock! Do you think it's the board that needs changing?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Can you post the full model number of the washer please just so I know which one it is.

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi it's the wm6111w
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for that.

If the washer just wont lock the door at all then its either the door lock, wiring to the lock or the control board.

I take it when you replaced the door lock you didn't noticed the wiring block burning. If it was then you need to retag the wiring block onto the door lock.

But if the wiring is fine and as its a new door lock then you will be looking at the control board at fault here that's causing this fault here.

As for the fault you have it will only be the door lock, Wiring or the control board im afraid.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Regards