Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Rob my dryer is locked, and before it locked it kept showing

Customer Question

Hi Rob my dryer is locked, and before it locked it kept showing a glass full symbol, i have emptied everything and cleaned it all ou, and it still did not work, i have guest and i think they have pressed something on the menu button, that i never touch, can you help please
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi i need to leave my home in 20 mins can someone get back to me before then, thanks
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question. But you never said what make this was.

Can you post the make and model number please.

Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HI Daniel,
The make is Bosch WTS84507GB/03, i have now solved the problem wuth the lock, but the glass full symbol keeps coming up, which means the condenser draw is full of water, but it is not.
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Ok when you get this fault its usually fluff blocked up in the pump.

What you need to do is remove the condenser chamber and then look in there on the bottom and there you will see a plastic cover.

You need to remove that cover and from there you can access the water chamber.

So make sure its unplugged and the you need to use a cloth and soak the water up and clear out any fluff in there.

Then refit the cover and condenser chamber and retry the dryer and fingers crossed that's cured the fault from there.

Try that and see how it goes and let me know.

Regards