Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Bosch Exxcel 7 condenser dryer it keeps flashing

Customer Question

Hi I have a Bosch Exxcel 7 condenser dryer it keeps flashing container and wont dry anything on any setting !! have cleaner all filters but can't understand it
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The float that monitors the water level in the container is likely unable to reset to normal position (if equipped).

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Bosch Exxcel 7 self cleaning condenser . The number on the condenser container is 9000 938 831 and says it is a downstream flushing system
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

There should be an E number on a tag, usually around the opening behind the door.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
E-Nr. WTW863S1GB/15 FD 9311 200411
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Thank you! On the condensation pump is a microswitch that is actuated as the water level rises. I suspect that switch may be faulty. Are you able to disassemble the machine to access it and test it? See the picture below.