Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Refrigerator model ei26ss55gs6. When set to ice, the "ice

Customer Question

Hello - refrigerator model ei26ss55gs6.
When set to ice, the "ice dispenser flapper door" will randomly acuate by itself multiple times then stop.
This will keep happening until we set the selector on the display panel to water.
The water dispenser will also do the same thing, so we keep it on water and have turned the water supply off so we don't get a floor full of water.
I'm guessing it's one of the circuit boards, but don't know which one. Any ideas? Thanks - Jeff
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The main control board, the one mounted under the cabinet in the front, will likely need to be replaced. That part is available below.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE