Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Bosch Avantixx dishwasher and it's stopped working.

Customer Question

Hello, I have a Bosch Avantixx dishwasher and it's stopped working. It comes on for about a minute, then stops working and the check water light comes on
Model number is *****
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The issue is likely with the water inlet valve. Before it stops working, do you hear the valve humming or buzzing? Is the water on to the dishwasher?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, no I can't really hear anything unusual. It starts up, runs for a minute then stops and the check water light comes on. I read somewhere that if you pull the dishwasher out from under the worktops, try starting it up and tilt it, then it starts working again. I tried that, it worked, even ran a full 2hr 25 min cycle. But when I pushed the dishwasher back under the worktops it wouldn't work again. So I've just pulled it out again, done the tilt trick and it's working again.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Is the water line getting kinked when the dishwasher is pushed back in?