Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Samsung fridge freezer RSA1SHPN. The freezer

Customer Question

Hi I have a Samsung fridge freezer RSA1SHPN. The freezer department ices up behind panels then days later it totally defrosts which is defrosting al the food. This has happened a few times. Could u point me in right direction to what is wrong
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The erratic intermittent operation is indicative of an electronic control failure. I suspect the main electronic control will need to be replaced.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A take it that's the circuit board. I had engineer out who ordered new circuit board for it but it wasn't same 1 so he didn't want to fit it. He was unclear whether it was superseded or not . What do u think . Desperate to get freezer going again
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

The PCB is serial number dependent, so you will need to phone them for the correct PCB.

CLICK HERE