Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Lohiya i have a zdc 47200, about 2/3 years old. At the

Customer Question

lohiya i have a zdc 47200, about 2/3 years old. At the moment it is drying the clothes (slowly) but does not fill the water tank. the water isn't pooling anywhere so i can only conclude that the condenser isn't condensing the hot water-logged air, but it is escaping by another means into the room (which is steaming up). I have taken checked the value to the water tank and that appears to be ok, i have done all the basic stuff like clean the condenser. i have taken the side of where the motor is to clear off both impellor blades. i have declogged everywhere i can see that carries the air.
Any further suggestions? thanks ste
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect there may be a blockage in the drain line behind the condenser and the moisture is not draining as it should. Can you remove the condenser and see if that line is clear?