Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I own a beko dsc64w dryer. The plastic selector knob is

Customer Question

I own a beko dsc64w dryer. The plastic selector knob is turning without changing the programme. I want to remove the knob and facia panel to see why and what needs repairing/replacing but although I have unscrewed the only visible fastening screw, I cannot now see how to remove the knob or panel. I suppose there are clips but I dont want to use excessive force as I feel I will damage the plastic. Can you help please?
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question, Do you still need help on this?

Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thank you, ***** ***** out myself thanks. plus I didn't want to have to pay £22 when supposed to be either a free trial or pay a deposit of £3. Especially didn't want to end up paying £22/month in the future for advice I didn't need. Please can you confirm I wont have to pay anything at all?
Regards
Steve Mashiter
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

I just answer the question so don't have anything to do with the money side so you need to contact customer services from your home page and get them to sort it for you.

Regards