Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I can't get the filter off my beko wmi71641 washing

Customer Question

I can't get the filter off my beko wmi71641 washing machine,I've just broke part of it trying to grab with pliers
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

If the filter won't come out then there is something stuck in the pump jamming the filter.

What you need to do is put the wash machine out and leaning backwards against the wall and have somebody holding for you. Then you need to remove the plastic trim on the front at the bottom and then you will see the screws holding the pump on.

Remove the screws then you can drop the phone down from there you will see a black hose going to the pub. You need to use a pair of pliers and remove that hose. Once that's off you can clear out what ever it is stopping the filter from coming out.

Once the filter is out clear any debris from the pump and make sure the pump impeller at the back turn okay.

Now is the filter is broken then it may need to be replaced or if it's just the little part that you hold as broken I need you should be okay.

No retry the washer and fingers crossed This has sorted it.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards

Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Do you still need help on this as the question is still open?

If not then if you could rate the answer that would be great.

Many thanks