Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Kenwood KID60S10 dishwasher. we can only select

Customer Question

i have a Kenwood KID60S10 dishwasher. we can only select "GLASS" and it works on "GLASS". But we cannot select any other programme and there is no error code in the window just two blue dashes when you turn it on. What do you think? I am an electrician so i'm happy to replace PCB if that was the problem or i'm fine to replace any other electrical/mechanical parts myself - just need to know what to replace!! :-)
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The door latch is not the issue if it will run any cycle. YOU have an issue with the electronics. Turn the power off at the mains for at least 4 hours. Does the behavior change when powered back up?