Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Where can I get a replacement trigger switch AEG 2-20RLD

Customer Question

Where can I get a replacement trigger switch for an AEG 2-20RLD hammer drill?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I believe AEG is now the Milwaukee tool company. The model you posted is not coming up but their contact information is below.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I forwarded the following message to Milwaukee at the address you provided: I have been advised that you may be able to supply a replacement trigger switch for an AEG hammer drill model SB2-20 RLD. The switch is labelled as follows: (Line 1)1293.5631 ; (Line 2) 5(5)/125~+++ ; (Line 3) 301084 . Can you help me?
They replied: Dear Mr. Dowd,Thank you for recent e mail to the Milwaukee Electric tool Corporation End User Experience Team. In regard to your inquiry the part numbers and information you have provided are not valid Milwaukee Electric Tool part numbers. Subsequently I am unable to provide you with any information.
What next coach?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Are there any other numbers on the drill? I cannot find the one you provided.

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Do any of the switches at the link below look familiar?

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The foil sticker on the body of the drill has, in addition to "AEG SB2 - 20RLD, I.d.- Nr. 309847 MADE IN GERMANY 120V ~ 60 Hz RPM - NL 1.G. 850 RPM - NL 2.G. 3000 MACH-NO. 949581.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
None of the switches shown on the e-bay link are close. I saw one resembling the one I need at a site called SPARE2PARTS LISTING A WEST GREENWICH RHODE ISLAND LOCATION WHICH HAD THE MARKINGS 1293.7731 5(5)/125~+++ 301084.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CORRECTION THE 301084 IS ON MY BAD SWITCH. THE PART NUMBER WAS 335-744.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Check out the link below, I think that is the breakdown for your model. Number 1210 appears to be the switch assembly.

CLICK HERE

Parts list at link below.

CLICK HERE

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

The model appears to cross in their system but I cannot confirm that.