Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a DISHLEX Dishwasher model DX403WB*07 which is

Customer Question

I have a DISHLEX Dishwasher model DX403WB*07 which is showing an error i30.
The motor runs to evacuate the water and beeps every 10 secs, there is no water in the dishwasher.
Any suggestions to fix this?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That error means there is water in the base of the machine, under the tub. You will need to dry out that mechanical area to restore operation to the dishwasher. Let me know what you find.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I checked the area under the and it was dry. The "floating" switch wasn't activated.
The connector to the switch was disconnected, symptoms still the same.I put water inside and it seem to pump out OK.
What should I try next?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
everything is back together again, symptoms are the same again.
I re-seated as many connectors to sensors and pumps as I could see. They all looked OK.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

If the float switch is okay and the base is dry, the electronic control is likely faulty.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have ordered an new control board for the dishwasher, it will take a few days to arrive. I will update you once it is installed!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Kelly,
I will rate this, but I will wait until the main PCB arrives and is installed. To see if this solves the issue. The part should arrive within a few days.
Regards,
Brian
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Sorry if you are getting automated messages, I have no control over those. Any message from me will show only in this thread.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Installed the new board, same symptoms. However the internal light now works. Expensive light switch!
With the new board a list of fault codes for i30 were listed.
* Faulty inlet valve (are they referring to the solenoid on the input hose? I tested this and the 240v actuates the solenoid)
* Machine leaks ( no leaks anywhere)
* Safety hose leaks (no evidence of leakage)any suggestions?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do you happen to have a set of electrical schematics for this model that you can send as a PDF?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

All of those errors relate to an issue with the water flow, too full or leaked into the base. Odd that the light started working with the new board, though. At the link below, the part labeled 47 is the pressure switch assembly. That could cause the issues you are having but usually throws a different code. Can you inspect that part for blockage?

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I haven't had a chance to dismantle the dish washer again, this probably will not happen till the week-end. I will advise of the outcome.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Sure, thank you! Sorry if you are getting automated messages, I have no control over those. Any message from me will show only in this thread.