Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Can you please tell me how to remove a built in AEG MCC 663

Customer Question

Can you please tell me how to remove a built in AEG MCC 663 microwave please.
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have now waited almost 2 hours - any chance of an answer please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The unit slides onto the wall brackets shown at the link below. Will it pull forward?

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My microwave is built in, and I don't think it uses that bracket, which is designed for external support. It won't pull forward at all. Looking on-line, I think it has been fitted using the AEG brackets, and needs to be pulled up initially to take it off the brackets fitted each side, inside the cupboard in which it is housed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** me know if you need any further information.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am just telling you what I think, because your first answer was not relevant.Am I right? How do I get this microwave out? You are supposed to be the expert, not me.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I gathered from your post that you had gotten it out. Perhaps another is better suited to help you at this point. I will place your question back to the list.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I see from my Credit Card statement that you have taken your fee, but not provided me with a satisfactory answer - why does that not surprise me? You put my question back on your list, but I have not heard anymore from you, and my microwave is still in place. I guess I will just have to figure it out myself, but can you please refund my card.
Thanks