Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My beko dishwasher doesn't seem to start filling up new

Customer Question

Hi. My beko dishwasher doesn't seem to start filling up for a new cycle. I wasn't sure if it was ending the previous cycle (a few months since last use) but when I poured a jug of water into the bottom a day close the door it emptied then just stayed on 'wash' for over an hour.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect there may be water in the base of the machine (under the tub) or there may be wiring issues from rodent damage, both very common. Are you able to access the mechanical area under the tub for inspection?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Sorry for the delay. The model number is *****
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. I suspect there may be water in the base of the machine (under the tub) or there may be wiring issues from rodent damage, both very common. Are you able to access the mechanical area under the tub for inspection?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Yes, I can unscrew the Base.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Did you find water in the area under the dishwasher?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No water there
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hmm, see any issues with the wiring at all? Was the float resting on the base of the machine?