Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a very old portable dishwasher KitchenAid KDS-57, the

Customer Question

Hi! I have a very old portable dishwasher KitchenAid KDS-57, the grey plastic faucet adapter(?) which hooks up to the faucet itself needs to be replaced. Can one just cut it off from the hose and put a new (generic one on? If so, where to find the part? Thanks!
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
http://www.dappz.com/5304461795-oem This look like the right part to me. Is it?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The closest to what you need is available below and should not require any modifications.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE