Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

The bottom oven door has fallen off my zanussi ZCV662MNC. It

Customer Question

The bottom oven door has fallen off my zanussi ZCV662MNC. It would appear that the top hinge pin has sheared as the bottom pin is still in place.
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
https://res.cloudinary.com/dtk4ybaqk/image/private/t_wm_partmaster_420/prod/p4pa72gp0x1ddtc9m79q.jpgThis is the image of the bottom hinge. On mine which is black the little stud/Pin actually comes out and sits in the hole that the door rests on. The top hinge is similar but the pin/stud appears to have sheared off. hope this helps
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The link below has the parts breakdowns for your model. Can you locate the part that you are needing in the diagrams?

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The hinges are not shown on the diagram. They are attached to the main body of the oven frame on the left hand side as you look at it. The oven door itself has two metal pieces one at the top and one at the bottom with a small hole that the stud in the bottom hinge sits onto. It would appear that the small pin in the top hinge has sheared off and broken.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Zanussi ZCV662MNC Support Hinge Bottom. This is the bottom hinge. Its the top hinge is the problem but I cant find any photos of it anywhere
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I find absolutely nothing but am still researching. While I look, I am going to open your questions for others to see in case another has this information readily available.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Some photos to assist. I have managed to squeeze the broken/sheared pin back in just to keep the door in place but it pops out every time you open the oven door
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no response at all. not happy. waste of time