Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have Neff S5555X0GB/40 dishwasher.initially i though it

Customer Question

i have Neff S5555X0GB/40 dishwasher.initially i though it was not draining as it was full of water. i checked the drain pump was clear, i also removed the pump and bench tested it Ok, i have checked the micro switched on for fill and over fill , all OK. i also tested the water valve, again all OK. it will not fill with water , I can hear the timer click through and the clock timer runs down bit no water enters the machine
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it is full of water, it will not fill anymore because the pressure switch will shut it off. It will need to be drained before it will fill for another cycle. Does the pump run when it should be draining?