Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Our exxcel express is saying check water and no water is

Customer Question

our exxcel express is saying check water and no water is coming in. the hose has been replaced. It works about once each time we take it out and check it.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you are certain there is water to the machine, the water inlet valve is likely faulty.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The model number looks like SGS56E18GB/01 or maybe SG556E18GB/01. I've removed the metal drain and filter cylinder and looked more closely and there is a very small spray of water coming in from an arch-shaped piece stamped PP-TD20 on the left hand side in the circular white plastic base. The machine doesn't move on from this stage.The water does drain away.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I would recommend replacing the water inlet valve.