Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Neff multifunction oven - B6774N0GB and the inner

Customer Question

I have a Neff multifunction oven - B6774N0GB and the inner glass has smashed - I have found a replacement no. (0209) on Neff website, but do not know how I would replace it. I rang Neff who told me it would be in the instruction manual, but it isn't!
Any help gratefully received..
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The door breakdown is attached. The door will need to be totally disassembled to access the inner glass for replacement. Since the door seals the microwave energy into the cabinet, replacement and repair is very critical to be performed accurately and tested for leakage after being repaired. I would strongly recommend you have this professionally repaired.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had already got the diagram from Neff!